The Beach Club / Elin Hilderbrand.
View other formats and editions
- 6 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||FIC HIL (Text to phone)||34014150101310||Adult Fiction||Checked out||08/10/2021|
- ISBN: 0312382421 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780312382421 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 357 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2008, c2000.
The exclusive Nantucket Beach Club and Hotel is where memories are made, friendships begun, and passions ignited. Now, during one unforgettable summer, the lives of five men and women who walk through its doors will be changed forever.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hurricanes > Fiction.
Summer resorts > Massachusetts > Nantucket Island > Fiction.
Nantucket Island (Mass.) > Fiction.