A world of pausabilities : an exercise in mindfulness / written by Frank J. Sileo, PhD ; illustrated by Jennifer Zivoin.
- ISBN: 1433823233
- ISBN: 9781433823237
- ISBN: 9781433823237 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1433823233 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, an imprint of the American Psychological Association, 
- Copyright: ©2017
Includes Note to Parents and Caregivers.
"Children (and adults) live in a fast-paced, demanding and stressful world. It is often difficult to slow-down our children's minds and bodies. This book was written to teach children to take a pause in their lives, to stop activity, to understand quiet time, and to think about what they are doing and where they are going"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||J PIC SIL (Text)||34014150729441||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|