Being a ballerina : the power and perfection of a dancing life / Gavin Larsen.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||792.8 LAR (Text to phone)||34014148572069||Adult New Nonfiction||Checked out||10/28/2021|
- ISBN: 0813066891 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780813066899 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780813066899
- ISBN: 0813066891
- Physical Description: 253 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Gainesville, FL ; University Press of Florida, 2021
A firsthand look at the realities of life as a professional ballet dancer, the forces that drive a person to study dance, and the dancer's continual quest to discover who they are as a person and an artist.
Search for related items by subject
Identity (Philosophical concept)
Ballet dancers > United States.