Oona and the shark / words by Kelly DiPucchio ; pictures by Raissa Figueroa.
- ISBN: 9780063071421
- ISBN: 0063071428
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of harperCollins Publishers 
- Copyright: ©2022.
"A curious and inventive mermaid attempts to befriend a shark with sensory issues"-- Provided by publisher.
Oona the mermaid is friends with everyone, but when her attempts to befriend a shark with sensory issues fail miserably she realizes what may be fun for her may be overwhelming for him.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Katherine Tegen Books.
Grades K-1. Katherine Tegen Books.
Search for related items by subject
- 22 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 26 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||J PIC DIP (Text)||34014150734813||Juvenile Picture Book||Checked out||06/20/2023|