The girl who could breathe under water : a novel / Erin Bartels.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||FIC BAR (Text to phone)||34014150064252||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780800738372 : PAP
- ISBN: 0800738373 : PAP
- Physical Description: 348 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"An anonymous letter from a Very Disappointed Reader sends a novelist back to the lake where she spent her childhood summers in order to prove that what she wrote happened the way she'd remembered. But the truth turns out to be far more complicated, showing that sometimes the story we think we're telling is another story altogether"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women novelists > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.