How we eat / written by Shuli de la Fuente-Lau.
- ISBN: 9781734182491
- ISBN: 1734182490
- Physical Description: 1 volume (22 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 15 x 15 cm
- Publisher: [Berkeley, Calif.] : Little Feminist LLC, .
- Copyright: ©2022
Cover title. On board pages.
"Celebrates all the different ways we eat (such as with spoons, chopsticks, and GI tubes), helping families and educators discuss ability, culture, and food"--Back cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||TOD E FUE (Text)||34014150734854||Juvenile Board Book||Available||-|