Hana's hundreds of hijabs / words by Razeena Omar Gutta ; art by Manal Mirza.
- ISBN: 9781646866205
- ISBN: 1646866207
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Concord, MA : Barefoot Books, 2022.
"When her huge collection of hijabs and accessories gets way out of control, Hana comes up with a clever plan for sharing her talents and possessions with her community"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hijab (Islamic clothing) > Juvenile fiction.
Clothing and dress > Juvenile fiction.
Hijab (Islamic clothing) > Fiction.
Clothing and dress > Fiction.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||J PIC GUT (Text)||34014150734789||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|