Iceberg / Jennifer A. Nielsen.
- ISBN: 9781338795028
- ISBN: 1338795023
- Physical Description: 339 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes discussion questions.
Twelve-year-old Hazel Rothbury stows away aboard the Titanic and, with the help of a porter named Charlie and a first-class passenger named Sylvia, she sets out to explore the great ship, uncovering a haunting mystery--until the ship hits an iceberg and she must fight to save herself and her friends.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Scholastic Press.
Grades 4-6. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 11 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 3 current holds with 16 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||J FIC NIE (Text)||34014150745934||Juvenile Fiction||In transit||-|