All's right with the world / Jennifer Adams ; Christopher Silas Neal.
- ISBN: 9780062962485
- ISBN: 0062962485
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"This child-friendly reimagining of poet Robert Browning's 'Pippa's Song' captures the comforting moments and familiar rhythms of a child's life, reassuring them and encouraging them to look for what's right in the world"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Day > Fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||J PIC ADA (Text)||34014150729409||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|