Pembroke Welsh corgis / by Grace Hansen.
- ISBN: 9781098206031
- ISBN: 1098206037
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Pembroke Welsh Corgis -- Exercise -- Personality -- More facts.
This title introduces readers to the sturdy and loveable Pembroke Welsh corgi breed. The book talks about what the dogs look like, their history, talents, common personality traits and needs.-- Source other than the Library of Congress.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR 2.9 0.5 512339.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pembroke Welsh corgi > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at C.H. Booth Library - Newtown.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.